Well, Siddhartha Gautama and I were chillin' with all of our virtuously pagan friends in the first circle of hell when Lucifer decided I was just too damned cheery. As my punishment he sent me to live in a Christian household in hopes that I would join the ranks of the self-righteous and realize the nakedness of my sin nature (so I would rise to live in a bubble that floats around Mary's head and bother him no more). Instead I punish old Lucy by having fun every chance I get, reveling in my nudity and the hopes that I may join my old friends Buddha, Gandhi, and Chris Farley in the comfort of my circle once more. :)
2 comments:
Well, Siddhartha Gautama and I were chillin' with all of our virtuously pagan friends in the first circle of hell when Lucifer decided I was just too damned cheery. As my punishment he sent me to live in a Christian household in hopes that I would join the ranks of the self-righteous and realize the nakedness of my sin nature (so I would rise to live in a bubble that floats around Mary's head and bother him no more). Instead I punish old Lucy by having fun every chance I get, reveling in my nudity and the hopes that I may join my old friends Buddha, Gandhi, and Chris Farley in the comfort of my circle once more. :)
Post a Comment